If You Ever Wanted To Know How The Adjustment of Status Works,
What Forms Should I Use, and What Are the Requirements?

Then Get a FREE Digital Copy of 'The Adjustment of Status Guide.'

Discover the SECRET behind the:

Adjustment of Status

"Your Complete Guide to Forms, Requirements and Examples..."

Instant Access!

Enter your best email below, and I'll send you a FREE copy of my new book, "The Adjustment of Status: A Comprehensive Guide to Forms, Requirements, and Examples.

I confirm that I want to receive content from this company using any contact information I provide.

Want To Know How The adjustment of Status Works, What Forms to Use, What Are the Requirements? Then Get a FREE Digital Copy of my new book 'The Adjustment of Status Guide.'

To apply for an adjustment of status in the United States, you will need to prepare the following documents:

  • Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or Adjust Status.

  • Form I-864, Affidavit of Support, is a declaration of financial support from a sponsor.

  • Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization, if you want to apply for a work permit while your adjustment of status is pending.

  • Form I-131, Application for Travel Document, if you want to travel outside the United States while your adjustment of status is pending.

  • A copy of your birth certificate, passport, and any other immigration documents you have.

  • Two passport-style photos.

  • A copy of your marriage certificate, if you are adjusting your status through marriage to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident.

  • A copy of your police clearance certificate from every country you have lived in for more than 6 months since turning 16.

  • A medical examination conducted by a USCIS-approved physician.

The Adjustment of Status

A Comprehensive Guide